Thursday 1 March 2007

Masterbation

I was suprised in last weeks lecture to see how horrific the methods of preventing masterbation were in victorian times. I can see where they are coming from though, as todays society still has problems with it as it is something you should not do. I don't have an opinion on the issue as it is up to the person themselves whether or not to do it. However; I do think that the methods used in victorian times were a bit too far. For me i think that the problems with masterbation will never be solved as it is a debateable subject to talk about.

1 comment:

Marieeeeeee said...

you wrote "problems with masturbation will never be solved" ..and i was just wondering what problems are you talking about?? I'm not quite sure what you mean but if your saying that masturbation is a problem then I totally disagree!! I know some people find it difficult to talk about, but I'm pretty sure that everyone does it! and if they say they don't well they are probably lying. But it's the just the same as sex..some people feel comfortable discussing it and others don't, fair enough I suppose